Enhancing Work Attitude and Values
₱1,699.00 + VAT
Featured Speaker: Ms. Carolina D. Tan, AICI CIP
Corporate Trainer & Online Learning Facilitator
February 17, 2022
1:30pm – 4:30pm
Regular Rate Php 1,699.00 + VAT starting February 11, 2022
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until February 10, 2022
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 – 14 pax
Super Group Rate Php 1,099.00 + VAT per pax for 15 or more pax
Inclusive of all the Webinar Sessions and the Digital Certificate
Enhancing Work Attitude and Values
In these challenging times, your employees’ work attitude and values will significantly affect your company’s bottom line. Just imagine the huge opportunity and actual losses the company incurs as a result of lack of productivity, violations of company policies, poor customer service, and a high turnover rate. Businesses that thrive are those with employers and managers who are mindful not just of sales but also of the morale and moral values of the people. Don’t leave it to chance when you can do something concrete to enhance your people’s character. Let them join this special webinar to inspire them to rise above the level of themselves and embrace good principles that will translate into greater productivity. The best investment you can make today.
GAME PLAN FOR YOUR PEOPLE
Securing success does not happen overnight. It boils down to a lot of hard work, commitment and the right work attitude. Often, when shown the personal benefits of a positive attitude adjustment, people are willing to change in order to achieve their organization’s mission. On the other hand, the advantage of values enhancement is that it is lasting once the critical ethics becomes a lifestyle. How you make a difference will outlast you as this affects many others you come in contact with. When we positively impact the life of another, the ripple effect continues. Overall this will lead to more productive employees and a better organization.
“ENHANCING WORK ATTITUDE AND VALUES “ is a must-take! The Top 3 reasons:
- You are best equipped to represent your company and brand with confidence.
- You are able to embody, live & project a charismatic image that people will gravitate towards.
- You are able to produce results and increase your bottom line.
“It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.”
- What are soft skills and why does it account for 85% of career success
- The 5 Great Reasons Why Happiness Increases Productivity
- Identifying the right work attitudes for impact in a post-COVID reality
- What specific people skills will create distinct advantages for personal and professional success
- Define personal goal priorities including motivations for achieving work-life balance
- Develop your image strategies that will make you stand out and shine
- Identify and adapt critical core values that will make you indispensable
- Develop and name at least 3 game plans that will transition participants from feeling restless to resilient
- . . a bonus of one more!
“According to research conducted by Harvard University, the Carnegie Foundation, and Stanford Research Center SOFT SKILLS are responsible for 85% of career successes, while only 15% is attributed to hard skills.”
This “ENHANCING WORK ATTITUDE AND VALUES” is a 3-hour course that will equip participants with the right tools to be the best version of themselves in a post-COVID reality, represent their companies with professionalism and pride, and create consistent results through voluntary excellence.
“Like MBA training started a century ago, soft skills training is absolutely necessary for the 21st century companies!” Some soft skills are easily measured and can be tested on standardized exams (Path 1). However, many soft skills are an education of the heart, and not so much the brain; it is about awareness. It is about the amount of exposures (Path 2). Soft skills builds habits. Habits build culture. Culture builds brand.
– IITTI (International Soft Skills Standards & Testing)
Section 1. INTRODUCTION
– Welcome Participants
– Course Overview
– Learning Outcomes
Section 2. TOP SOFT SKILLS EMPLOYERS LOOK FOR
– What are soft skills & relevant examples
– Why do soft skills account for 85% of career success?
– Embracing your God-given people skills for influence this 2022
Section 3. THE BEHAVIOR OF SUCCESS
– Who Am I
– Making Happiness Count
– Attitude of Gratitude & Contentment
Section 4. ETHICS AND CRITICAL VALUES
– Believability & You
– Personal Mission, Vision, and Life Goals
– Motivation at Present & Reforming the Future
Section 5. OVERCOMING SETBACKS
– Owning Your Role in the Company: Career Title vs Career Task
– Effective Time Management
– Character and Decision Making: Learning From Your Weaknesses
Section 6. YOUR PERSONAL GAME PLAN
RESOURE SPEAKER: MS. CAROLINA TAN , AICI CIP
- One-On-One Coach
- Group Facilitator
- Corporate Image Consultant
- Keynote Speaker
- Online Trainer
- PRC & HLURB Licensed Real Estate Broker
Carolina is a former runway, print & commercial model for projects such as American Standard, Wella International, Sunsilk Taiwan, Coca-Cola Vietnam, Emporio Armani, Louis Vuitton and Mastercard. She co-hosted Philippine celebrity talk show ‘Oh No! It’s Johnny’ from 1997 to 1999. Carol is also a Cum Laude graduate of the Communication Program from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Arts & Letters.
Opportunity presented itself as she ventured out into real estate project selling and became a PRC Licensed Real Estate Broker in 2006. Formerly connected with the Antel Group of Companies for ten years, she’s now with Megaworld Corporation under the Megaworld Brokers Network from 2017 to present. Carol’s extensive travel overseas in Asia, North and South America has helped shape her diplomatic experience as well as her sales work exposure with BMW Philippines from 2005 to 2007 handling the expatriate market. She’s an alumna of John Robert Powers International Manila and has been its active consultant at the school for sixteen years. Her areas of expertise evolved through the years to now include face-to-face & online coaching, consulting and soft skills business licensing to qualified clients.
She is a Certified Image Professional (CIP) from the world’s leading and largest professional association of personal and corporate image consultants AICI (Association of Image Consultants International). In 2011 ENHANCE YOUR IMAGE Training Consultancy was formally established. She also finds joy in writing and comes up with relevant articles for AICI Global Magazine from 2014 to present.
In 2016 Carolina accomplished another feat being the first image consultant to become the Licensed IITTI Master Instructor, from the Institute of Image Training & Testing International (IITTI) for the Republic of the Philippines. The pioneer corporate batch (Faith In God – RPM Professional & Technical Services Corporation) passed their IITTI Business Level 1 with flying colors last 31st August 2016.
We can conduct in-house training for the above program, Enhancing Work Attitude and Values, for your company to make it more customized to your requirements. Likewise, we can run other programs on Other Programs.
In the same vein, with our battery of seasoned Filipino trainers or speakers, training consultants and facilitators, we can conduct other employee development programs for your people configured to your preferences:
HUMAN RESOURCE or HR
- Basic and Advanced HR
- Recruitment or Talent Selection
- Training or Learning and Development
- Job Evaluation
- Employee Compensation and Benefits
- Labor Law 101
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Company Policy
- Employee Discipline
- Administrative Hearing
- Job Contracting
- Basic Taxation
- All About VAT
- Withholding Taxes
- Tax Assessment
- Percentage Tax
- Legal Strategies to Reduce Tax
- Handling B.I.R. Audit
- Employee Benefits Tax
- Basic Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Strengthening Your Accounting Systems
- Internal Control
- Accounting for Non-Accountants
- Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Materials Management
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Planning and Control
- Modern Procurement
- Supply Management
LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT OR SUPERVISION
- Basic Leadership and Management Excellence
- Supervisory Leadership Development
- Developing Your Managerial Leadership
- How to Bring Out the Best in People
- Awaken the Sales Champion in You
- Professional Selling
- How to Handle Objections
- 39 Ways to Close More Sales
- Customer Service
- Telephone and Email Etiquette
- Top Techniques to improve Collection
- Work Attitude and Values Enhancement
POWERMAX WEBINARS. As a leading online corporate training provider in Manila, Philippines, Powermax currently offers live webinars which are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site –www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com. Failure to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- By joining the webinar of Powermax, you consent to interviews, photography, audio recording, video recording and its / their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or for any other purpose(s) that Powermax, its vendors, partners, affiliates and/or representatives deems fit to use. You release Powermax, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- By entering the event premises (conference venue or Zoom meeting platform), you waive all rights to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be shared.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them though email, Facebook chat or some other means.
- Unless asked by the speaker or the host to talk, the attendees should not unmute their microphone to avoid distracting the session. Anyone who persists in unmuting his / her audio, despite the reminder or warning, will be removed from the webinar session.
- During the webinar, the ATTENDEES are not allowed to advertise any business competitive with the business of Powermax (seminars / webinars / events) or its sister company AGFI or Advertising and Gaming Fabrication, Inc. (signages, kiosks, podiums, gaming modules like tambiolo, roleta, pachinko; sticker and tarpaulin printing; and laser cutting)
- We want everyone to enjoy the webinar. However, we reserve the right to remove participants who are unruly or disruptive (e.g., keeps making noise, spamming the chat, etc.) and no refund will be made.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
₱1,699.00 + VAT
Enhancing Work Attitude and Values
₱1,699.00 + VAT
There are no reviews yet.