On this webinar, Atty. Josephus Jimenez, the former Undersecretary of the Department of Labor and Employment, will discuss and explain topics related to the controversial issue “Can Employers Fire Employees Infected With COVID-19?”
- What are the factors to consider? Like what are the moral and ethical issues involved? Is this just a legal question? How about the financial and economic implications? And, likewise, the decision points and other factors to consider?
- What are the options and alternatives? Can an employee file a leave with pay or is it leave without pay? Or is it resignation with honor and compassion? How about early retirement or termination with separation benefits?
- How do we apply Article 299 (previously article 284)?
a. if continued employment is prohibited by the law
b. if prejudicial to his own life
c. if prejudicial to the life of his co-employees
d. Separation pay – is this 1/2 month of every year of service?
e. How about one-month separation pay?
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Powermax FREE live webinars are short but sweet, concise and to the point discussion of relevant topics using Zoom technology.
Aside from giving you a panoramic perspective on this important subject, not to mention the practical tips and techniques, they will also give you an opportunity not just to evaluate the webinar sessions but also the style of the speakers.
Hopefully, this will encourage you to register for the paid webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a properly working webinar streaming device
Even for FREE Webinars, you must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Don’t worry, you will not pay anything for the free webinar of your choice, unless, of course, you upgrade to Paid Webinars.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!