Surefire Ways To Close More Sales
₱1,599.00 + VAT
Featured Speaker: Mr. Rene A. Espinosa
President – Powermax Consulting Group, Inc.
November 26, 2021
2:00pm – 5:00pm
Regular Rate Php 1,599.00 + VAT starting November 20, 2021
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until November 19, 2021
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 – 14 pax
Super Group Rate Php 1,099.00 + VAT per pax for 15 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
Surefire Ways To Close More Sales
The Surefire Techniques That The Top Producers Use
“The quality of your life is determined by your ability to persuade”
Are your salespeople good at closing sales? It has been said that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Suppose they are good at conducting a presentation, excellent at building rapport, but they can’t just close the sale – that weak link will stop them from achieving their potential. Remember, your company’s continuing business success, depends to the large extent, on the sales they close.
This high-voltage course will not just inspire and recharge the batteries of your salespeople, but more importantly, equip them with surefire techniques and tactics to become more persuasive, develop their closing instinct, and remarkably close more sales. It’s like magic!
I. THE HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL CLOSERS
- Start the journey by checking the persuasion or closing quotient of your salespeople and help them see their areas for improvement
- Uncover the secrets of the top closers and see what can be emulated from their highly effective ways
II. UNDERSTANDING THE PSYCHOLOGY OF CLOSING
- Hit the ground running by avoiding the common misconceptions about closing and clearly understanding what it really is.
- Why are many salespeople afraid or reluctant to attempt to close and why are a plethora of prospects reluctant to make a positive decision immediately? If you know the psychology behind this, it will become easier for you to close the sale.
- How do your salespeople improve their closing ratios? What other aspects of selling that are often not done well?
III. COMMON CLOSING BLUNDERS
- Often, a sale is not closed because of the boo-boos made by the sales person, not because the prospect is not interested. Mistakes made during the crunch are crucial and counter-productive.
- Interestingly enough, these gaffes appear innocent and harmless that salespeople freely use them, and consequently, injure the endgame.
- One of these errors is “Not Greasing the Wheel”. If your people will discover the right way to employ this tactic, it will be easy for them to seal the deal.
- Trying to close the sale at the wrong time is another boner. How often have you seen sales presentation where the sales person “almost” closed the sale but not quite? He has conducted a good presentation, but his timing for closing is off.
- Not attempting to close a sale is bad, but cementing the transaction in the wrong manner is not good either. Most average salespeople make these blunders that cause them the sale. Make sure your salespeople are not committing any of these mistakes.
- We will teach your people the different mistakes amateur salespeople make so that they can avoid them, and more importantly, get the competitive edge and close more sales!
IV. PROVEN TACTICS TO HANDLE OBJECTIONS
- There are a truckload of objections that the prospects may dish out during the presentation — your product or service does not seem to meet their expectation on the size, color, delivery, features, specs, etc.. Or they may simply be accustomed to deal with another supplier and reluctant to deal with your outfit.
- How do your salespeople handle them? A good explanation is nice, but often, your people need to say more than a good explanation. This is where a good set of techniques become handy.
- Showing that you understand their feelings is good. How do you say it well? You will perform at peak levels in dealing with common objections when you internalize some of the tested techniques in dealing with his specific concerns.
- Have you ever seen a situation where the prospective client dishes out an objection and the salesperson, after answering it with all vim, vigor and vitality, will be given another objection by the prospect, and the vicious circle goes on? That’s because there is a hidden objection which the salesperson has not uncovered. Learn the sales tactic that will isolate hidden objections and enable you to immediately go for the close.
V. CREATIVE WAYS TO HANDLE PRICE OBJECTIONS
- Price objection is the bone in the throat of a lot of salespeople. It is inevitable, however, that the prospective client will raise a price objection.
- How good are your salespeople in handling price issues? When the prospect says, “Your price is too high,” how do your salespeople respond? Are they defensive? Are your prospective clients better in presenting their case (that the price is so high) than your people in justifying the investment (that the price is fair and reasonable)? If your people are using a “knife” while your prospective customers are using an “M16”, your people will fail to close the sale.
- “Do you see what I see?” There is a technique to make the prospect see things from your standpoint without appearing argumentative. When your salespeople learn this powerful technique, handling price objections will be a breeze.
- Nido Quobein said, “In the absence of value differential, everything is reduced to price.” How true! That is why it is of immense importance that the buyer will see the value of what the seller offers. But this is easier said than done. There is a potent technique that will make the prospect immediately appreciate the value of what you offer. This secret will be uncovered in this special seminar.
- Have you ever been in a situation where you have bought something from a vendor although inside you, you find the price too high? What made you decide to ahead in spite of your price resistance? What magic words did the seller say? Don’t miss this special technique.
- Let your people learn a wealth of other techniques to effortlessly handle price objections!
VI. STREETSMART METHODS TO HANDLE PROCRASTINATION
- When the prospect says he likes your product and he will think about it, there is a strong likelihood that he is just being polite but the truth is he is either undecided or he has decided not buy from you.
- An ounce of procrastination hurts the sales process more than a dozen objections. That is why your salespeople must learn the creative techniques of handling stalling without appearing negatively aggressive or pushy.
- Why do prospects procrastinate? You are a buyer, too, why do you procrastinate? Understanding the psychology behind it will give you and your people a ________ in dealing with it.
- Utilizing some techniques that will give a sense of urgency will fast-track the decision-making process in the minds of the prospective clients. Let your people learn these special techniques and they bring home more signed checks!
VII. POWERFUL CLOSING TECHNIQUES
- Even the best sales presentation, the nicest rapport building approach and the smartest way of handling objections will come to naught if the salesperson fails to close the sale. It is the bottom line of the bottom line. The stark reality, however, is that it is in the endgame of selling where most sales professionals fumble.
- Studies show that about 60% of all sales are closed after the fifth closing attempt. This brings to the fore an important question. How many closing techniques do your salespeople know and use? Their answer to this question could be the major determinant of their sales success. The challenge is, could they name at least five closing techniques?
- The “Agent of Limited Autho rity” technique has been used by many but accomplished very little. Yet, the same technique, used with some modifications worked dramatically better for others. In fact, this is where they have closed big-ticket items. What is the difference?
- If there is a way for a prospective buyer to “close himself”, you will definitely utilize it to the hilt, right? Fortunately, there is such a technique. Let your people use it and you see them effortlessly get to the ultimate agreement.
- We will also uncover surefire endgame tactics, some of which are not found in the books. And, just for good measure, we will give you more closing techniques.
PLUS: BONUS TOPICS
- How to Become More Persuasive
- How to Make the Client Like You Instantly
- How to Give More Impact to Your Presentation
RESOURCE SPEAKER – Mr. Rene A. Espinosa
Mr. Rene A. Espinosa is dubbed as an energetic, enlightening and entertaining Motivational Speaker and Sales Trainer. Among the positions he currently occupies are: President of Powermax Consulting Group, Inc., and President of Advertising and Gaming Fabrication, Inc. (AGFI); He has been featured in sales learning sessions here and abroad attended by participants of various nationalities like Singaporeans, Japanese, Chinese, Malaysians, etc.
Likewise, through public and in-house seminars, he has trained more than thirty thousand sales professionals and has served the training needs of organizations and companies like:
– Pilipinas Shell – Philippine Daily Inquirer – Zuellig Pharma
– DOLE Philippines – Rotary Int’l District 3780 – Slimmers World
– Sony Corporation – San Miguel Foods, Inc. – Le Jumont Pharma
– Tribeca Residences – CWC – World Vision
– Power System – Unilab – JJED
– Ayala Plans – P.D.I.C. – Cebuana Lhuillier
– Vitarich Corporation – CMPMedica – Richmonde Hotel
– Software Ventures Int’l – MLM Foods – Unilever PRC
– Suzuki Philippines – East Asia Vet Products, Inc. – Canon Marketing Phils., Inc.
– Shakeys – Selecta Feeds – LOCTEL
– PAREB, Rizal Chapter – PLDT – Buy and Sell Magazine
– Fil-Estate Realty Corp. – Dutchboy Philippines – Robinson’s Land
– Sky Cable Philippines – ACER Computer – Grolier Philippines
– Malayan Insurance – Grepalife – Fil-Invest Land
– Skin and Body Essence – Philippine National Bank – Teleperformance
– Medical Center – N.F.A. – Britanny
– Microlab – Empire East Holdings – Megaworld Corporation
*** and many many more ***
His training portfolio is derived from international sources like that of Dan Loc, Tom
Hopkins, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, John Maxwell (he graduated from the John Maxwell
Leadership Train the Trainer Program sponsored by EQUIP), Kerry Johnson, Hal Krause, etc.;
and likewise from local sources. Some of the programs he conducts are:
– Professional Selling, Awaken the Champion in You, High-Impact Salesmanship, Customer Service,
– Increasing Your Convincing Power, Handling Objections and Closing More Sales,
– Telephone Professionalism, The Winning Edge in Negotiation, Energizing the Sales People,
– Leadership Development, Team Building, Telemarketing and other employee-development programs
He has successfully managed the sales and marketing thrust of Powermax Consulting Group
through innovative and avant-garde activities that propelled the company to become a major and
significant player in the industry, consistently coming up with astronomical sales performance.
We can conduct in-house training for the above program, How to Close More Sales, for your company to make it more customized to your requirements. Likewise, we can run other programs on Sales.
In the same vein, with our battery of seasoned Filipino trainers or speakers, training consultants and facilitators, we can conduct other employee development programs for your people configured to your preferences:
HUMAN RESOURCE or HR
- Basic and Advanced HR
- Recruitment or Talent Selection
- Training or Learning and Development
- Job Evaluation
- Employee Compensation and Benefits
- Labor Law 101
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Company Policy
- Employee Discipline
- Administrative Hearing
- Job Contracting
- Basic Taxation
- All About VAT
- Withholding Taxes
- Tax Assessment
- Percentage Tax
- Legal Strategies to Reduce Tax
- Handling B.I.R. Audit
- Employee Benefits Tax
- Basic Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Strengthening Your Accounting Systems
- Internal Control
- Accounting for Non-Accountants
- Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Materials Management
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Planning and Control
- Modern Procurement
- Supply Management
LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT OR SUPERVISION
- Basic Leadership and Management Excellence
- Supervisory Leadership Development
- Developing Your Managerial Leadership
- How to Bring Out the Best in People
- Awaken the Sales Champion in You
- Professional Selling
- How to Handle Objections
- 39 Ways to Close More Sales
- Customer Service
- Telephone and Email Etiquette
- Top Techniques to improve Collection
- Work Attitude and Values Enhancement
POWERMAX WEBINARS. As a leading online corporate training provider in Manila, Philippines, Powermax currently offers live webinars which are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site –www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to send the proof of payment to email@example.com means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- By joining the webinar of Powermax, you consent to interviews, photography, audio recording, video recording and its / their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or for any other purpose(s) that Powermax, its vendors, partners, affiliates and/or representatives deems fit to use. You release Powermax, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- By entering the event premises (conference venue or Zoom meeting platform), you waive all rights to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be shared.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them though email, Facebook chat or some other means.
- Unless asked by the speaker or the host to talk, the attendees should not unmute their microphone to avoid distracting the session. Anyone who persists in unmuting his / her audio, despite the reminder or warning, will be removed from the webinar session.
- During the webinar, the ATTENDEES are not allowed to advertise any business competitive with the business of Powermax (seminars / webinars / events) or its sister company AGFI or Advertising and Gaming Fabrication, Inc. (signages, kiosks, podiums, gaming modules like tambiolo, roleta, pachinko; sticker and tarpaulin printing; and laser cutting)
- We want everyone to enjoy the webinar. However, we reserve the right to remove participants who are unruly or disruptive (e.g., keeps making noise, spamming the chat, etc.) and no refund will be made.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
₱1,599.00 + VAT
Surefire Ways To Close More Sales
₱1,599.00 + VAT
There are no reviews yet.