Recruitment Landscape and Trends in 2021
₱1,499.00 + VAT
Featured Speaker: Mr. Dan Magallanes
Chief Executive Officer of Headhunter Manila
January 29, 2021
2:00pm – 5:00pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting January 23, 2021
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until January 22, 2021
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
RECRUITMENT LANDSCAPE AND TRENDS IN 2021
What is in store for everyone involved in recruitment in 2021? Whether you’re a Businessman, Department Head, Human Resource Professionals or Recruitment Practitioners, it is good to be up to speed and find out the changes that will take place. Take a look at some success stories and zero in on the future, like the future of interviews. More importantly, uncover ways how to establish a stronger Recruitment Branding and Recruitment Marketing Campaign; move to a more data-driven and platform-driven approach. You can also take a peek at headhunting and partnering for success.
Recruitment: Changes and Present Landscape
- Overview on 2020
- Effects of Work From Home in recruitment, companies and the people.
- Jobs and Job security in the Philippines and abroad
- Paycuts, redundancies, retrenchment and furloughs
- Number of staff hired/ salaries and pay-cuts.
Success stories in recruitment
- Using a more data-driven approach
- Referrals and networking
- Maximizing platforms
- Exploring new opportunities
- Exploring different types of employment
The Future of Interviews
- Directive Interviews
- Flexibility by being ess Personal
- Fast decisions making on hiring
- Establishing coOOMnnections online
- Your ZOOM and other Account?
- Data-driven and behavioral interviews
- Re-establishing processes
Establishing a stronger Recruitment Branding and Recruitment Marketing Campaign
- Looking at advertising
- Looking at online communities
- You’re the Brand/Marketing/Sales Manager
Moving to a more Data-driven and Platform Driven approach
- Tools required in hiring.
- Data your internal stakeholders use?
- Importance of Job Roles
- Mobility in the company
- Cross-training for roles
Headhunting and partnering for success
- Headhunters and Search Partners, more critical than ever
- Developing a strong network
- Influencing for success
- Developing an EVP, externally
RESOURCE SPEAKER – Mr. Dan Magallanes
- A holder of Business Economics degree from San Sebastian College-Manila, he finished his degree in 3 years as a scholar. At 19, he was hired by an international employment firm and was assigned in Singapore. While discovering the different facets of work, he pursued higher education to become the first Filipino fellow as Singapore Institute of Management. Later, he decided to come home and was hired by an international construction company handling Middle East projects. He later became the General Manager of the company at the age of 23. But due to the country’s political situation which toppled the Marcoses, the company was sold, and he decided to accept a job offer as Executive Assistant to the President in the Middle East for a group of hospitals. Sensing his ability, in 3 months’ time he was promoted as a Human Resource Manager. One of the tasks he handled is headhunting for medical professionals in Europe. Thus, he learned Executive Resourcing. After completing his contract, he decided to come home and established Headhunter Manila at 26 despite his approved scholarship at Oxford to pursue his master’s degree.
- Headhunting is relatively new in the Philippines at that time and most of his competitors are multinationals with branch office in the Philippines. He bravely fought the struggles and instantly became a headhunting celebrity for his sharp tongue and techniques. He gained several start up foreign companies and handled it with enthusiasm. One of his legacies was hiring the design executives from several countries to Rockwell Power Plant and Bonifacio Global Cities respectively which earned him an award as the Youngest Business Professional given by then President Fidel V Ramos at the Malacañang Palace.
- He became also one of the most sought-after speakers on his favorite topics like Career, Success and Leadership. He writes also for Philippine Star, Philippine Daily Inquirer about work /career and visual arts with several Arts and Lifestyle magazines as a relaxation.
- Sought by companies on corporate re-engineering, positioning and advisory, he also accepts invitational assignments from the top government officials to help them curve a new direction for change.
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com. Failure to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be given.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them through email, Facebook chat or some other means.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
₱1,499.00 + VAT
Recruitment Landscape and Trends in 2021
₱1,499.00 + VAT
There are no reviews yet.