How to Become Number One in Google
₱1,499.00 + VAT
Featured Speaker: Mr. Lloyd Luna
CEO of Stepback; Founder of Philippine Association
of Professional Speakers
July 29, 2021
1:30pm – 4:30pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting July 23, 2021
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until July 22, 2021
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session, the presentation materials and the Digital Certificate
How to Become Number One in Google
A lot of webinar speakers can talk about theories on how to become number one in Google. But the big question is, have they proven it? Are the keywords they have chosen on page one in Google? Our speaker walks his talk because he has sufficiently proven that he is number one in Google. Just one example, search for “famous leadership speaker Philippines”. Who is the number one? And number two and number three?
Google processes over 3.5 billion searches per day (Internetlivestats, 2019). By rough estimate, we can assume that Google processes more than 40,000 search queries every second on average. How likely is your website going to appear on Google’s first page? Unlikely, if you don’t intentionally make your website search engine-friendly.
In this program, you will learn:
- What is Google Search Engine Optimization or Search Marketing about?
- What SEO means for your business reputation and eventually business success
- The biggest mistakes businesses do that keep them from the benefits of Search results
- The reasons why hiring an “SEO expert” isn’t always the best idea
- Here’s how not to pay for an ad because you can live without it
- The Principles of SEO Ranking: What makes a website rank number one?
- What Google looks for in a website that gives you a great chance to be indexed
- How to rank high on Google without spending a lot of money (cut to the chase, I’ll share actionable, practical tips on how to land on Google’s front page)
IF HE CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT
He’ll answer your questions related to the topic so you can have the best takeaway from this program.
Search for “the famous leadership speaker in the Philippines” or “best leadership speaker in the Philippines” or “motivational speaker in the Philippines” and you’ll see our speaker occupies more than three of the first 10 results on Google’s front page. Sgt. Lloyd A. Luna, PAFR, a well-known Filipino professional speaker and entrepreneur, has written 17 inspirational and instructional books and has been a columnist of The Manila Times since 2006. Over the past 15 years, he has spoken on leadership, communication, and transformation in over 1,500 conventions, conferences, and seminars in Asia, Oceania, and Europe, addressing such audiences as key leaders of global companies, managers and officers of government agencies, and students and faculty of various learning institutions.
Resource Speaker – Mr. Lloyd Luna
- Sgt. Lloyd A. Luna, PAFR, a well-known Filipino professional speaker and entrepreneur, has written 17 inspirational and instructional books and has been a columnist of The Manila Times since 2006. Over the past 15 years, he has spoken on leadership, communication, and transformation in over 1,500 conventions, conferences, and seminars in Asia, Oceania, and Europe, addressing such audiences as key leaders of global companies, managers and officers of government agencies, and students and faculty of various learning institutions.
- In 2020, when his successful professional-speaking career was interrupted by the Covid-19 pandemic, Lloyd enlisted as a sergeant in the Philippine Air Force Reserve Command and, in the same spirit of intentional self-transformation, founded The New Channel (TNC) Media Corp., an innovative livestream platform in the Internet, bringing together a wide array of business and lifestyle shows that are each hosted by independent personalities. In 2021, he founded the Public Speaking Institute™, a certifying body for Certified Public Speaker (CPS™) and six months later the New Skills Institute. He had in previous years put up Stepback, a leadership and culture development company aimed at helping broaden the social perspective of leaders. Himself an active entrepreneur, Lloyd is the founder of Luna™ Group, collection of service brands that helps people and organization be at their best in the areas of leadership, communication, and business development. This group endorses Stepback, Public Speaking Institute, New Skills Institute, TNC The New Channel, and Umbrella.
- As the author of the book Stepback: The Lost Art of Filipino Leadership, Lloyd teaches the philosophy of putting people at the center of leadership; a program now offered in Ateneo de Manila Graduate School of Business Center for Continuing Education. His latest book that was published in January 2021, Transform or Perish: How To Intentionally Change Yourself To Deal With Overwhelming Disruption, makes his personal travails wrought by the pandemic the primary basis for coming up with what he calls an Intentional Transformation™ Framework for turning crises into opportunities.
- For his indefatigable work as a motivational speaker, Lloyd has become the first Filipino to have been member of the Global Speakers Federation in 2017, the first to have spoken in French and European Speakers Convention in Paris in 2019, and the first to earn the Registered Speaking Professional designation in the Philippines. He is also the founder of Philippine Association of Professional Speakers. At age 37, he was conferred the Quezon Medal of Honor, the highest recognition given by the provincial government of Quezon to its distinguished civilian achievers.
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to send the proof of payment to email@example.com means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- By joining the webinar of Powermax, you consent to interviews, photography, audio recording, video recording and its / their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or for any other purpose(s) that Powermax, its vendors, partners, affiliates and/or representatives deems fit to use. You release Powermax, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- By entering the event premises (conference venue or Zoom meeting platform), you waive all rights to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be shared.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them though email, Facebook chat or some other means.
- Unless asked by the speaker or the host to talk, the attendees should not unmute their microphone to avoid distracting the session. Anyone who persists in unmuting his / her audio, despite the reminder or warning, will be removed from the webinar session.
- During the webinar, the ATTENDEES are not allowed to advertise any business competitive with the business of Powermax (seminars / webinars / events) or its sister company AGFI or Advertising and Gaming Fabrication, Inc. (signages, kiosks, podiums, gaming modules like tambiolo, roleta, pachinko; sticker and tarpaulin printing; and laser cutting)
- We want everyone to enjoy the webinar. However, we reserve the right to remove participants who are unruly or disruptive (e.g., keeps making noise, spamming the chat, etc.) and no refund will be made.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
₱1,499.00 + VAT
How to Become Number One in Google
₱1,499.00 + VAT