SAVVY CORONA VIRUS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TIPS YOU CAN STEAL
May 21, 2020 | 2:00pm
On this webinar, we go into some of the most useful Social Media Marketing Tips you can utilize for your business. Paula Isaiah Panganiban, a Digital Marketing Trainer, Digital Content and Inbound Marketing Strategist, SEO and Digital Data Analyst, and certainly a respected resource person when it comes to Social Media Marketing, will uncover some creative ways to handle your Social Media accounts for optimum results.
- Let Customers Know You Know What’s Happening
- Market Where Your Customers Are…Online. Now is NOT the time to stop marketing.
- Create Mobile-Friendly Ads. (Show and tell)
- Make Your Content Relatable to your audience
- Focus on your Pain Points
- Have Fun With It… Just Seriously Have Fun. Don’t so serious.
- Adjust Your Value Proposition
- Celebrate Your Holidays Still
- Use High-Quality Product Photos
- Incorporate Video in Your Ads
- Keep Nurturing Your Leads
- Give Them Hope
Limited slots available. Register now!
Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology.
It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills.
Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
You must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Afterward, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless