Never Miss Our Freebies, Promos and Special Giveaways!
Never Miss Our Freebies, Promos and Special Giveaways!
OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: THE 12TH PHILIPPINE HR SUMMIT FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY begins on 12- JULY at 8:00 AM and ends on 25 – JULY at 8:00 PM.
The sponsor and facilitator of this giveaway is Powermax Consulting Group Inc. By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor/facilitator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor/facilitator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to sponsor/facilitator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. Facilitator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the Philippines who are 18-years-old. Sponsor/Facilitator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the giveaway or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Prize: One (1) winner will receive (2) passes for the 12th Philppine HR Summit 2019. Only two passes will be awarded. Prizes can be transferred, but NOT redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Facilitator reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV (Approximate Retail Value) of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor and Facilitator will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This giveaway is open to legal residents of the Philippines and prize will only be awarded for pick up at the event or via PowerMax Consulting Group Inc. office arrangement. All, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Giveaway during the Promotion Period online by commenting and explaining why “Responsiveness is the key to a meaningful HR” in the post, which can be found in the PowerMax Consulting Group Inc. Facebook page and by sharing the post in PUBLIC (while tagging a friend on the post) on the Facebook profile of the entrant.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes/giveaway subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Facilitator’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this giveaway.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the giveaway will be selected by the sponsor/facilitator among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The judging will be conducted on 26-JULY, 9:00 A.M. about after the Promotion Period by the Facilitator whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be posted via Facebook page on 26 – July, 12:00 P.M. after the judging. Potential Winner must accept the prize as directed by the facilitator or within 5 days of notification or until 31-July 2019. Facilitator is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including technical difficulties associated therewith or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor the Powermax Consulting Group Inc. page for announcements.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release. No substitution is permitted except by Sponsor.
By entering the Giveaway, you grant the facilitator permission to share your name and last name from your Facebook account and any other personally identifiable information with the other giveaway entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available winners list.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Facilitator assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download of any materials in the Giveaway.
If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor and Facilitator shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor and Facilitator reserves the right to award any prize (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable. Sponsor and the Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Giveaway.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner Announcement or a copy of these Official Rules, Like or Follow our Facebook page Powermax Consulting Group Inc. The winner will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Powermax Consulting Group Inc, Unit 104 Corinthian Executive Regency, Ortigas Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig
12. FACILITATOR: Powermax Consulting Group Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org